All materials on this Site — including, for example, all of the page headers, images, text, illustrations, formats, logos, designs, icons, photographs, programs, and video or audio clips (collectively, the “Contents”)— are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may access, view, download, print or copy the Contents and other materials displayed on the Site for your personal, non-commercial use only; provided, however, that you (1) retain all copyright, trademark, or other proprietary designations contained on all Contents; (2) do not modify or alter the Contents in any way; and (3) do not provide or make available the Contents to any third party. No right, title or interest in any viewed, copied or downloaded Content is transferred to you as a result of your use of this Site. Women’s Concepts owns and reserves all rights, title and interest in and to the intellectual property rights in any Content you access on this Site. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the Content on the Site is strictly prohibited.
Our Site may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Women’s Concepts. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Women’s Concepts shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such web sites or services. Prior to purchasing any third-party products or services described on Women’s Concepts, you are advised to verify pricing, product quality, and other information necessary to make an informed purchase. Women’s Concepts is not responsible for your purchases of third-party products or services based upon the information provided on our website, and we shall not receive or review complaints regarding such purchases. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or course of performance.
Women’s Concept is a participant in multiple third-party affiliate advertising programs, such as Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees from purchases made through their retail links. We may earn a commission for our recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from our website. Pages on the Site containing affiliate marketing links, including product reviews, will be demarcated and/or identified with a disclaimer on the top of the page. Click here for more information about our product review process.
We, Women’s Concepts, do not declare our content as entirely medical-grade level, and it should not be considered a substitute for medical advice. Women’s Concepts is intended for informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have seen on the internet. However, we are taking all the precautions measures to provide the most accurate information regarding the topics we cover. We will never promote anything that could potentially put our readers in danger.
The Site and Services are intended solely for persons who are 18 or older. Any access to or use of the Site or Services by anyone under 18 is expressly prohibited. By accessing or using the Site or Services you represent and warrant that you are 18 or older.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
By using our Site you agree not to do any of the following:
1. Post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any text, graphics, images, software, music, audio, video, information, or other material that: (i)infringes, misappropriated, or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person; (vii) harms minors in any way, or (viii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances.
2. Use, display, mirror, or frame the Site, or any individual element within the Site, Women’s Concepts name, any Women’s Concepts trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without Women’s Concepts express written consent.
3. Access, tamper with or use non-public areas of the Site, Women’s Concepts computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Women’s Concepts providers.
4. Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any Women’s Concepts system or network or breach any security or authentication measures.
5. Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble, or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Women’s Concepts or any of Women’s Concepts providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Site, Services, Women’s Concepts or Member Content.
6. Attempt to access or search the Site, Services, Women’s Concepts Content or Member Content or download Women’s Concepts Content or Member Content from the Site or Services through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device, or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by Women’s Concepts or other generally available third party web browsers.
7. Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters, or another form of solicitation.
8. Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a Women’s Concepts trademark, logo URL, or product name without Women’s Concepts express written consent.
9. Use the Site, Services, Women’s Concepts Content, or Member Content for any commercial purpose or the benefit of any third party in any manner not otherwise permitted by these Terms.
10. Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Site, Services, Women’s Concepts Content, or Member Content to send altered, deceptive, or false source-identifying information.
11. Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Site, Services, Women’s Concepts Content, or Member Content.
12. Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Site.
13. Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Site or Services from other users of the Site or Services without their express permission.
14. Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
15. Violate any applicable law or regulation or encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these terms at any time. We will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these terms, please contact us at [email protected]