If you haven’t tried at least one product from Neostrata, you should, and here’s why. As a pioneer of alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs) and polyhydroxy acids (PHA), this science-backed brand uses formulas super concentrated in acids to effectively address dark spots, wrinkles, and pimples, excess sebum, and even sensitivities. For the last four decades, Neostrata has created products that deliver transformative results, and the endless high-rated reviews are proof that they really work.
The best Neostrata products
Now, at the core of the best Neostrata products is tackling all of your concerns through nine collections:
- Active: The range that helps diminish fine lines and wrinkles, improves firmness, and speeds up skin repair.
- Active Repair: Features potent anti-aging products that address visible aging signs using high concentrations of hydroxy acids and Neoglucosamine.
- Active Firming: Includes products that address the loss of tone, sagging skin, and creepiness on the face, neck, and décolletage.
- Correct: A new collection that targets uneven tone and texture, fine lines, and wrinkles using AHAs, retinol, hyaluronic acid, and peptides.
- Enlighten: Using brighteners, such as vitamin C, niacinamide, retinol, and Neoglucosamine, this collection addresses clarity and discoloration.
- Resurface: Great at minimizing fine lines, smoothing texture, reducing pores look, and strengthening the skin. The products in this collection include gradually-release AHAs to maximize skin tolerability while using a high concentration of acids.
- Restore: This collection comprises products that address all skin types, but especially reactive skins. The products feature PHAs to provide gentle exfoliation while protecting the moisture barrier.
- Clarify: Oily and acne-prone folks, this is for you. The products are based on the power of glycolic and mandelic acids, along with Neoglucosamine, to smooth skin, reduce blemishes, unclog pores, and balance oil.
- Defend: It’s a collection of sun protection with broad-spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreens to shield against photoaging.
The brand is also cruelty-free, and most of its packaging is recyclable, so more reason to try one of the best Neostrata products featured ahead:
Neostrata Tri-Therapy Lifting Serum
This is the best Neostrata product for those who want to fight discoloration and wrinkles with one product. Enhanced with a high concentration of gluconolactone (mild exfoliant), Aminofil (plumping amino acid), and hydrolyzed sodium hyaluronate (humectant), this serum has the trifecta for brightening, hydrating, and softening. The luxurious and non-sticky feeling will make you look further to using it.
Neostrata Triple Firming Neck Cream
Dermatologists hail this clinically proven treatment for improving firmness, evening, and diminishing saggy skin on the neck and decolletage. It does this due to the 8% Neoglucosamine that evens and enhances firmness, and 4% NeoCitriate and Pro-Amino Acid that target to support skin matrix and volumize skin. The addition of apple cell extract increases cell span life, rejuvenating skin and diminishing wrinkles.
Neostrata Exfoliating Wash
There’s a reason Neostrata Exfoliating Wash sells like hotcakes, and it’s often out of stock. The formula is made sans soap and fragrance, so it won’t ever leave your skin feeling dry or tight, yet it gives a deep cleanse without leaving a trace. It boasts a blend of PHAs for gentle exfoliation, plus soothing actives, such as arginine, aloe, cucumber, and chamomile extracts, to leave skin calm and refreshed.
Neostrata Intensive Eye Therapy
Ideal for crow’s feet, puffiness, and dark circles, Intensive Eye Therapy is the best Neostrata product for the eye area. Made with Neoglucosamine, sodium hyaluronate, peptides, and apple stem cells, the cream promises to plump wrinkles, illuminate and make the eye area feel and look awake. The gel-like lightweight texture feels super pampering, refreshing the skin in an instant and leaving it radiant and plump.
Neostrata Matrix Support
With 0.1% retinol, Neoglucosamine, peptides, and broad-spectrum SPF30, this multi-tasker firms and shields the skin against sun rays, being the perfect addition to your anti-aging arsenal. It has a lightweight yet rich texture that feels like a hydrating lotion, leaving skin feeling soft and moist. The purpose of this moisturizer is to repair photodamage while protecting against sunbeams. You still need your sunscreen for greater protection, tho.
Neostrata Illuminating Serum
As the best Neostrata product for hyperpigmentation, this formula boasts 4% niacinamide, B-resorcinol, licorice extract, and an oil-soluble version of vitamin C to promote even skin tone. Besides banishing dark spots, the serum helps prevent free radical damage as it’s spiked with a blend of naturally-derived antioxidants. The non-sticky formula leaves skin soft and glowy — plus, its touch pump dispenses single servings to keep bacteria out of the mix.
Neostrata Oily Skin Solution
This is the ideal toner for those who struggle with excess oil because it’s made with 8% glycolic acid, aiming to exfoliate delicately, unclog pores, and balance oil. In turn, pores look smaller, skin feels smoother, and blemishes are less likely to appear. Due to the high concentration of glycolic acid, it’s important to always follow up with sunscreen at AM.
Neostrata Glycolic Microdermabrasion Face Polish
Skincare routines are incomplete without exfoliation, and this face polish is raved by everyone for instantly smooth skin, removing dead cells and clear pores. Blending 10% glycolic acid with a gentle physical scrub, it has a potent exfoliating power that polishes and refines skin while diminishing the look of fine lines and dark spots in the long run. Use twice or thrice a week by massaging into the skin and let it act 2 minutes before rinsing. Hello, glowy skin!